Working with graduates is a forte of mine. Why? Because I worked at the University of Hull for 13 years early in my career, and I currently work with graduates and undergraduates at local universities (from Foundation years through to MBA’s) teaching them the secrets to getting hired.
Plus, in the course of my career, I’ve also recruited graduates on the ‘milk round’ for large corporates and been an HR Manager. You can’t get much more well-rounded than that!
I have a unique package that I offer graduates. It consists of choosing 3 options from the list below for an inclusive price of £149.00.
- A 1-1 laser coaching session, so we can get absolutely clear on your career direction and formulate a strategy/plan to get there (value £40.00)
- A bespoke CV, that I will write for you, based on your job direction, skills and talents (value £89.00)
- A covering letter to go with your brilliant CV (plus I’ll give you the magic formula for writing them) (value £20.00)
- A professionally written LinkedIn profile (or advice on your current one) so it works for you to attract opportunities and grow your network (value £49.00)
- A psychometric DISC profiling analysis and 1-1 feedback with reports, based on your behavioural traits (value (£37.00)
- Help and advice on how to complete application forms (value £40.00)
- Mock interview session – I’ll help you practice your answers and tell you exactly what recruiters are wanting to hear (value £40.00)
I’ll keep you going with email support throughout, so you stay focused and on track 🙂
All that for just £149.00. Worth it to get you into a graduate job eh?
Or, if you prefer to do it yourself, you might prefer my foolproof online courses. These have everything you need to complete the job yourself. They are tried and tested by graduates and work! You can find them in the self-help section.
Christine helped me secure my dream role after graduation. In my experience other CV services used an automated and fixed template while CV Doctor offered more in the form of a catered restructuring that brought the best out of my profile. This was accompanied by many personalised add-ons that really helped boost my employability and confidence when putting myself forward to potential employers. Chemical Engineering Graduate
Christine provided a straightforward and very professional service, which ultimately resulted in a graduate job. I would strongly recommend this service in a highly competitive job market. Law Graduate who gained a place on a Commercial Graduate Scheme