DISC Profiling is one of the most widely used of all psychometric assessments in the world and looks at observable human behaviours; in other words your preferential style of how to like to behave, communicate with others and work style preferences.
The key benefits of having your profile assessed are that it will help you –
- Get to know your personality traits and how they impact on your day-to-day life
- Identify your strengths and limitations
- Recognize traits in others so you can improve your communication skills, build relationships, trust and cooperation and engage with others easily
- Understand what makes you ‘tick’
- Identify whether you are a self-starter or better in a team environment
- Learn how to manage yourself (and others)
- Find out what motivates you and what irritates you in others (any why)!
- Foster teamwork and minimize team conflict
- Recognise what your values to any organization are (so you can play to your strengths)
- Understand how you are likely to behave under pressure (and whether that environment is good for you)
- It can also tell you whether you are in the right job!
The assessment is simple; you just choose two traits from a block of 4 and say which one is MOST like you and which one is LEAST like you (across 24 lines). It takes only 8 minutes (maximum) and will identify 4 distinct behavioural styles:
Dominance – how you solve problems and respond to challenges
Influence – how you interact and try to influence and persuade others
Steadiness – how you respond to the pace of your environment
Compliance – how you respond to rules and regulations set by others
There are no passes or fails with this assessment. What you’ll receive is masses of information that will help you maximize your strengths, help you communicate effectively and build rapport easily with others! Imagine how that will help you in work situations!
Or, if you’re not yet in your ideal role, would you like to be able to talk professionally and succinctly at interview about your personality and be able to explain how those traits make you the best person for the job? Well with the DISC assessment, you will be able to do this.
WOW! I now know I’m definitely in the wrong job and why I’ve felt so stressed
There are only 4 distinct types, so it’s easy to recognize the traits in others, once you know what you are looking for, and this is another bonus of taking this assessment because I’ll teach you!
After completing the 8-minute assessment, I’ll analyse your results and produce copies of your reports and graphs to read. I will then book some 1-1 time with you to go over these results (by telephone if UK based) or Skype if abroad, and talk you through all of the points. DISC profiling can help you decide whether you are in the right job or, if you are looking for a new role, I can help you focus on what might be the right career path for you.
We spend three-quarters of our life at work so we may as well be happy!
Lastly, as a footnote, I’d like you to know that I am a fully Licensed DISC Profiler and have been since 2001. You are in great hands!
Absolutely brilliant” – Science Postgraduate
Amazingly accurate – this has helped me to understand myself and others