What skills do employers really want to see from you?
During my time with employers, I often gather their opinions in what they are looking for from their new graduate employees. Over the years, this has started to form a pattern and from that research, I’ve now put together a comprehensive list of what they have told me (plus dollops of advice from my own experience of recruiting), and I’ve condensed it down into 9 P’s, so it makes it easier for you to remember!
I’ll tell you about:
- what employers think about you using your phone at work
- what initiative they want to see from you
- how they like you to conduct yourself
- what it takes to be a good ‘brand ambassador’
- how much planning you need to do
- and much more …..
Grab the ebook here – it’s a nice quick and easy read and I guarantee it will give you the ‘edge’ over your contemporaries if you put these things into action.
There’s NO SIGN-UP BOX! Just click the download button below and you’ll get it straight away.